Happy election day! After months of political ad (nauseam) and campaign coverage, it’s almost safe to turn on the TV and check your Facebook feed again. And to that we cast our ballot!
But that’s not the only important issue that gets our vote. Like most Americans, we’re proud supporters of food freebies and discounts. And luckily, many restaurants across the nation are celebrating the big day with big deals.
We choose the following:
- Tim Hortons is giving away a free donut with the purchase of any beverage. Some voters will also get free coffee and donuts while they wait in line at local polls in Michigan, Ohio, and New York.
- Boston Market is holding a “Bowl Poll” today where you can cast your favorite market Bowl (chicken or turkey) and the winner of the poll will be announced on November 7. Boston Market will offer everyone a free Market Bowl with the purchase of a drink.
- Domino’s Pizza is hosting “Voter Bootcamp” in which Facebook fans are able to “vote on some other important issues,” such as thin crust vs. hand tossed, take out vs. delivery, and more for the chance to win free food and prizes.
- California Tortilla is giving away a free taco to each customer today. All you have to do is show your “I Voted” sticker and you can score a free taco with no other purchase necessary.
- White Castle is also encouraging its Facebook fans to exercise their right to vote between the new sweet potato waffle fries or the crinkle cut french fries in exchange for a free small order.
Is your restaurant offering a special promotion for Election Day? Feel free to share here!
We’re ONOSYS and we approve this message.